Unisex Bronze Two-Piece Race Suit
The Race Suit for Clubs and Recreational Skiers.
For those who want a quality nordic suit that covers the basics at a lower price point, this is the one for you. Our Lillehammer Bronze fabric is super soft to the touch and adds a bit of compression for a supportive fit. Overlock seams keep the look clean and simple while allowing for uninterrupted design across panels.
We make a child's version as well! Check it out: Child's Two-Piece Race Suit
All of our apparel is made with pride by a team of professionals in our St. Paul, Minnesota factoryStart Order Now Sizing Chart
This is a carousel with one large image and a track of thumbnails below. Select any of the image buttons to change the main image above.
All our apparel is crafted locally in St. Paul, Minnesota by our skilled team of professionals.
- Lillehammer Bronze fabric with light compression and soft hand feel
- YKK coil zipper with semi auto-locking pull
- Contoured raglan sleeve construction
- Suit top has a smooth tailored waist hem with no elastic
- 1.5" Wide elastic with braided drawcord at waist
- Tailored seam at knee for ergonomic fit
- Form fit
- Fully customizable
- Available in sizes XS-2XL
This Poly-Spandex blend yields a soft and smooth hand feel, with light compression for a great next to the body fit.