Women's Gold Two-Piece Race Suit
The Ultimate Women's Nordic Race Suit - Now More Lightweight!
The lightweight fabrics featured in our re-designed women's gold suit completely change the way this suit feels and performs. The primary fabric is a highly elastic and buttery soft, micro-grid poly-spandex blend. It has amazing wicking ability and excellent color saturation so that your suit's colors will stay vivid. Fabric used on the thigh and hip panels has great abrasion resistance where Velcro from ski pole straps and gloves can come into contact with it. We've added even more panels for a whopping total of 34. No other race suit on the market will hug the body as well. This suit is highly adaptable - performing well on extremely hot days when an under layer may not be necessary and on extremely cold days when a warmer under-layer is needed.
*Learn more about how Podiumwear addresses the Velcro issue: Dealing with Velcro: A Guide.
All of our apparel is made with pride by a team of professionals in our St. Paul, Minnesota factoryStart Order Now Sizing Chart
This is a carousel with one large image and a track of thumbnails below. Select any of the image buttons to change the main image above.
All our apparel is crafted locally in St. Paul, Minnesota by our skilled team of professionals.
- Women's Specific Design and Construction
- 35-Panel construction designed for full range of ski motion in all areas
- Flatseam construction with 6 thread color options
- Abrasion-resistant fabric at thigh & hip area
- 35 Panels make for a superior fit
- Articulated sleeve & knee construction
- Suit top has a smooth tailored waist hem with no elastic
- 1.5" wide elastic with braided drawcord at waist
- YKK 1/4 length zipper with semi auto-locking pull
- Internal draft flap with zipper garage at zipper
- Form fit
- Fully customizable
- Available in sizes: XS-2XL
Highly elastic, buttery soft knit fabric hugs the body and allows full range of motion. The fabric wicks moisture has excellent color saturation even under extreme tension, mitigating the undesirable white-out effect you see on some sublimated garments.
Thigh & Hip Panels:
We use a slightly heavier, highly durable fabric at the thigh and hip area for improved abrasion resistance where you need it most. This fabric is lightly brushed on the interior for a cozy feel.