Men's Gold Bibs - New 2023
Our Highest Performance Bibs for Men, Constructed for Long Rides in the Saddle.
Developed with the most exceptional materials; this bib provides our long distance riders with the comfort and performance they expect from a bib. Featuring breathable compression with high wicking technology, the newest premier chamois from Elastic Interface, buttery soft elastic bib straps, contoured powergrip leg bands, and equipped with UPF 30+ fabrics. Your custom design is sublimated on the outer thighs, lower and upper back and grip bands while a more durable black-dyed nylon protects the saddle area from abrasion.
Check out the women's version: Women's Gold Bibs
All of our apparel is made with pride by a team of professionals in our St. Paul, Minnesota factoryStart Order Now Sizing Chart
This is a carousel with one large image and a track of thumbnails below. Select any of the image buttons to change the main image above.
All our apparel is crafted locally in St. Paul, Minnesota by our skilled team of professionals.
- Flatlock seam construction throughout ensures a smooth, comfortable fit
- Italian-made Elastic Interface (EIT) Road Performance Force Hybrid chamois
- Your design sublimated on outer thighs, lower back, upper back strap panel and leg bands
- 2-ply privacy panel for maximum coverage where you need it most
- Elastic bib straps that feel buttery soft against the skin for ultimate comfort
- New contoured powergrip leg bands move with you even on your longest rides
- Available in sizes: XS-2XL
- Premier Men's ROAD PERFORMANCE FORCE chamois by Elastic Interface
- Designed for ultracycling in the bike position 7+ hours
- Developed for male anatomy with a central channel improving blood flow and reducing pressure and numbness
- EIT Bluesign® approved X-FIFTY fabric overlay features reduced points of contact to prevent chafing and irritation, quick-dry and cooling functions as well as bacteriostasis
- The multidirectional curvature provides greater fit and saddle stability
- Innovative air-mapping concept increases air permeability for reduced heat and increased wicking properties
- Features a sewing technique developed by Elastic Interface called "Risen Effect," a method that allows the foam inserts to rise and stand out, making it seem as though the pad were thermo molded
- The new Road Master Insert features a new high-performance material called Hybrid Cell System which is intended to deliver unprecedented elastic recovery, radically more breathability while also being resistant to wear and tear
- OEKO-TEK® Standard 100 Certified
This double layer knit fabric has 3 different yarn components. The internal Polyester component wicks and transports moisture to the outer Nylon component (which is also abrasion and pill-resistant), creating a cooling effect. The Elastane knit component throughout is responsible for the permanent shape retention. Coldblack® technology reduces heat build-up and provides reliable protection from UV rays.
Double layer highly elastic knit fabric moves moisture from internal side of fabric to the outside to retain optimal body temperature. This fabric has excellent color saturation even under extreme tension, mitigating the undesirable white-out effect you see on some sublimated cycling garments. NanoSphere® technology is a finishing technology that repels water, oil and dirt while also being highly wash and abrasion resistant. This technology was derived directly from leaves of plants and is also known as the self-cleaning effect.
Bib Upper Back:
Features advanced moisture management and wicking technology for optimal breathability.
Available in sizes XS-2XL
Call us at 651-330-2718 with questions. We are happy to help!View Sizing Chart Chat About Sizing
Visit our FAQs to learn more about our process, what we offer, timelines for design and completion and more.FAQs
Contact our team at Podiumwear today if you have any questions about the design process, how to order or to find a storefront.Contact Us