New Women's Gold Two-Piece Race Suit
Our Highly Technical, Newly Redesigned Nordic Suit
Developed with our elite athletes in mind, we've redesigned our Gold Nordic Suit to have the same great fit you'd expect, with just a few fewer panels and an even higher quality fabric. At 28 pieces, this suit features a highly breathable, Bluesign® Approved Fabric from Schoeller® that has amazing wicking capabilities and excellent color saturation so that your suit's colors will stay vivid. This suit is highly adaptable - performing well on extremely hot days when an under layer may not be necessary and on extremely cold days when a warmer under-layer is needed. We've upgraded the waistband of the women's-specific suit to be contoured with a thicker internal elastic panel for improved comfort and fit.
*Check out the men's version: New Women's Gold Two-Piece Race Suit.
All of our apparel is made with pride by a team of professionals in our St. Paul, Minnesota factoryStart Order Now Sizing Chart
This is a carousel with one large image and a track of thumbnails below. Select any of the image buttons to change the main image above.
All our apparel is crafted locally in St. Paul, Minnesota by our skilled team of professionals.
- NEW highly breathable and lightweight performance fabric
- 28-Panel construction designed for a superior fit and provides great full range of ski motion in all areas
- Articulated sleeve & knee construction
- Suit top has a smooth tailored waist hem with no elastic
- 2" wide superior waistband elastic
- YKK 1/4 length zipper with semi auto-locking pull
- Internal draft flap with zipper garage at zipper
- Form fit
- Fully customizable
- Available in sizes: XS-2XL
This extremely breathable fabric has a comfortable 4-way stretch to move with the body and allows full range of motion. The fabric wicks moisture, is extremely breathable and has excellent color saturation even under extreme tension, mitigating the undesirable white-out effect you see on some sublimated garments. This Coldblack® treated suit reduces heat build-up and provides reliable protection from UV rays.