Women's Silver Bibs - Updated 2023
Our Mid-Level Bib, designed for the Most Discerning Rider.
This super supportive bib short delivers it all: comfortable compression, high wicking power, a premier chamois from Elastic Interface, buttery soft mesh bib upper, and great color saturation that will ensure your design looks incredible. We've added an additional panel to the inner thigh for an even better close-to-the-body fit. The highly textured fabric of the outer leg panels looks fierce but feels like a hug. The new 3-inch wide power grip leg bands keep the bibs in place without digging in. Your custom design is sublimated on the outer thighs, lower back and grip bands while a more durable black-dyed nylon protects the saddle area from abrasion. This bib is so good it was our "gold" product for the past three years, before we developed the new gold and surpassed it.
For a detailed comparison of all our bibs and shorts, check out our blog post: Which Podiumwear Cycling Bibs/Shorts Are Right For You?
All of our apparel is made with pride by a team of professionals in our St. Paul, Minnesota factoryStart Order Now Sizing Chart
This is a carousel with one large image and a track of thumbnails below. Select any of the image buttons to change the main image above.
All our apparel is crafted locally in St. Paul, Minnesota by our skilled team of professionals.
- Women's-specific fit
- Flatlock seam construction throughout ensures a smooth, comfortable fit
- Italian-made Elastic Interface (EIT) ENDURANCE ANATOMIC women's-specific chamois
- Added inner-thigh panel for an even better close-to-the-body fit
- Your design sublimated on outer thighs, lower back and leg bands
- New wider 3" powergrip leg bands keep the bibs in place without digging in
- Lightweight, breathable mesh bib upper is soft and stretchy to move with you
- Available in sizes: XS-4XL
- Premier Women's ENDURANCE ANATOMIC chamois by Elastic Interface
- Designed for long distances in the bike position (up to 7 hours)
- Consists of 3 foam densities to deliver superior support in the key pressure zones
- EIT Bluesign® approved X-FIFTY fabric overlay features reduced points of contact to prevent chafing and irritations, quick-dry and cooling functions as well as bacteriostasis
- The anatomic shape makes for improved wear-ability and stability in the saddle
- Features a sewing technique developed by Elastic Interface called "Risen Effect," a method that allows the foam inserts to rise and stand out, making it seem as though the pad were thermo molded
- Suitable for ROAD and MTB
- OEKO-TEK® Standard 100 Certified
This double layer knit fabric has 3 different yarn components. The internal Polyester component wicks and transports moisture to the outer Nylon component (which is also abrasion and pill-resistant), creating a cooling effect. The Elastane knit component throughout is responsible for the permanent shape retention. Coldblack® technology reduces heat build-up and provides reliable protection from UV rays.
Double layer highly elastic, textured knit fabric moves moisture from internal side of fabric to the outside to retain optimal body temperature. This fabric has excellent color saturation even under extreme tension, mitigating the undesirable white-out effect you see on some sublimated cycling garments.
New buttery soft, highly elastic mesh fabric features a wide open knit texture for optimal breathability.
Available in sizes XS-4XL
Call us at 651-330-2718 with questions. We are happy to help!View Sizing Chart Chat About Sizing
Click the button below to download a sketch template for this style to help let our designers know what you have in mind for your custom design.Download Sketch Template
Visit our FAQs to learn more about our process, what we offer, timelines for design and completion and more.FAQs
Contact our team at Podiumwear today if you have any questions about the design process, how to order or to find a storefront.Contact Us